Arthur J. Singer, Ed. D. LEP & LMFT
Dr. Arthur Singer has served Life Source, Inc. clients since 1994. He is a licensed Educational Psychologist (LEP805) and a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC20373). Dr. Singer completed internships at Marion Davies Children's Clinic, UCLA Hospital, and the Los Angeles County Probation Department. He has over 25 years of experience as a school psychologist. His specialized training qualifies him to administer psychological testing to diagnose learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD). Dr. Singer's professional therapy focus includes children, teens, family issues, and ADD/ADHD treatment and assessment. His therapy approach is cognitive behavioral. Dr. Singer's work enables individuals to develop a more confident sense of self and families to create a more harmonious family system.
- Educational Doctorate (Ed.D.) in Educational Psychology/Counseling
University of San Francisco, 1982
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Counseling Psychology
University of California, Los Angeles, 1976
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology
California State University, Northridge, 1974
Certifications and Licenses
- Educational Psychologist (LEP 805)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC 20373)
- School Psychologist Credential
- Community College Counselor/Student Personnel Worker
- California Association of School Psychologists
- CH.A.D.D. - Children with Attention Deficit Disorders
Child Specialist, Learning Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorders ADD/ADHD, Mood Disorders, Behavior Modification, Conflict Resolution, Individual & Family Issues, Employment & College Testing Accommodations and more.